Lace up and skate at one of the city's 90+ rinks and arenas' drop-in programs. Enjoy a pleasure skate while immersing yourself in the downtown sights at Nathan Philips Square or a friendly game of shinny at Ramsden Park. With SkateTime, you have location-based listings of skating and shinny activities across Toronto at your fingertips. Using reliable Google Maps directions integration, you're sure to get to your destination in time for the fun!
- Rink alerts let you know if your favorite rink is closed.
- Location-based listing of 90+ indoor arenas and outdoor rinks throughout the city.
- Schedules for today, tomorrow, or next month, with free skating programs going all year!
- Arrive safely at your new favorite rink using integrated Maps navigation.
- Facility descriptions and amenities help you make informed decisions.
- View all 13 available activities, from Caregiver and Child Pleasure Skating to Adult Shinny.
- Location - in order to retrieve nearby rinks. Never stored.
Please note that city-operated rink schedules are based on the city of Toronto's rink information found at http://www1.toronto.ca/parks/prd/skating/dropin/leisure/. Additional rink schedules for non city-operated rinks are available directly from the specific rink website.
The SkateTime Team
SkateTime is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-12-25. The program can be installed on Android.
SkateTime (version 2.30) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.